TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF WEB SITE
- Access and use of the site
- Intellectual property rights
- Proper use of the content
- Terms of service use
- Means for obtaining content
- Obligation to observe the instructions
- Disclaimers of responsibility
- License content
- Disclaimer and withdrawal of access to the site and / or the Content
- Personal Information
- Duration and Termination
- Other provisions
- Ineffective provisions
temoa allows the user to use the materials published on this site exclusively in the terms and conditions herein, without any implication that grants the user license or authorization or any right other than that mentioned about "intellectual property" temoa. Just as all kinds of economic rights in works and creations protected by copyright and other forms of industrial or intellectual property known or come to recognize the relevant laws.
Through communication services, users must keep communication open, empathetic and assertive manner characterized by respect for the ideas, people, beliefs and customs, their ideals, avoiding any offense or joke, and if any make it known to the competent authorities and / or site administrators.
The contents of the works published on this site are protected under license "Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Reciprocal” Mexico Creative Commons (CC):
You are free:
Under the following conditions:
For any reuse or distribution, you have to make clear to others the license terms of this work. Nothing in this license impairs or restricts the author's moral rights.
Any use other than that you want applied to the works mentioned, must be authorized in writing to the author. This is a readable summary of the legal notice, see the complete document for additional information.
Through SITE, ITESM provides Users access to various information and educational resources on product research and educational practice. Information and resources are provided by ITESM or any other person or entity connected to that information directly or indirectly (the content). Access to the CONTENT is through publication of the sections arranged in the site.
Just by accessing the Site, User acknowledges and agrees that the use of self and content, is under its exclusive and strict liability, so that ITESM shall at no time and under no circumstances responsible for any defect or problem that may occur to the computer equipment (hardware) or software (software) that uses the USER to access or navigate anywhere on the SITE.
ITESM is not responsible for the information, data, services, options or other information or procedure that the user makes or exchange within the site. The USER acknowledges that the information received by him, on the site, in any sections, it is the user.
ITESM, owns the copyrights to the graphic design of this SITE, as well as information, classification and indexing mechanisms of the information provided by the USER same people who are protected by Federal Law of Copyright in Mexico and other laws on the subject, whether international and / or the United Mexican States and will not infringe rights of third parties in respect of the information contained on this Site.
From the above, you may not copy, transmit, retransmit, transcribed, stored, alter or reproduce all or part by any means, electronic or mechanical design of the WEBSITE and information, classification and indexing mechanisms provided by the user, without written permission from the ITESM. Nor is it permitted to include information from this Site to other servers or documents without written permission from ITESM and only through the procedures established by ITESM in this SITE.
The material made available to the user via third party web sites may be used in the manner prescribed in the third party website. ITESM does not endorse or represent any external site.
Regarding the suggested educational resource material and information provided by the USER for the site:
- The USER is responsible and ensures that the material and the information he provided is not illegal and violent third party rights.
- The USER undertakes to make safe and at peace ITESM any sanction and / or legal action pursued against them for material and information provided by the USER through the SITE.
By the mere fact of including and / or submitting information, materials or recommendation, the USER gives a free license and ITESM sublicensable license to use, modify, publish, distribute, store in mobile devices, reproduce by any means, in any form and at any time such material in order to give functioning, operation, monitoring and continuity of services offered on the Site. This license is granted without territorial limitation due to the medium for which is given is comprehensive Internet use, indefinitely until the material ceases to exist in the address (URL) provided, identified through SITE quality processes that the material meets the acceptance criteria set forth or determined ITESM not make any use thereof.
The USER undertakes to use the contents and elements used in the SITE diligently, correctly and lawfully, and in particular, will:
- Do not alter, manipulate, or used with or nonprofit, trademarks, logos, advertisements, trade names and distinctive signs in general, ITESM, the SITE and its contents or of natural persons and / or directly linked moral or indirectly with ITESM.
- Not to remove, circumvent or modify the content in any manner not set to the SITE and the data used in the SITE, as well as technical protection devices or security, or any mechanism or procedure established by SITE.
ITESM states that the elements used to design the site is protected by the authorities and laws. The USER undertakes to respect all intellectual property rights on the elements used in the design and image of the SITE and the content that holds the ITESM.
The USER undertakes to use the services properly pledging to respect copyright and to respect the right of opinion of others.
The services on the Site may be the type of electronic bulletin boards, chat channels, newsgroups, communication forums also known as electronic boards, communities, file cabinets or other message or communication to enable you to communicate with others (in collectively, "Communication Services") who access any site services is attributed the quality of USER.
The COMMUNITY includes USERs who are interested in learning about particular subject matter or methodology and who are interested in presenting their professional experiences about these same points of interest. Consequently, these same USERs are responsible for their contributions and impact, which are applied to the field of study.
This SITE encourage good practice to grant the right to authorship of any material and must be warranted and avoiding plagiarism and substitution of data, information or authorship. If the USER intentionally or unintentionally omit the justification of his argument, is responsible for the legal consequences as the author promotes the right of authorship. The sharing of text, graphics, images or the like of an author other than issuing a message in this space, should be cited and / or referenced appropriately and correctly according to the different formats available for this purpose.
Users or members accept that ITESM is not responsible either directly or indirectly for any violation of legal or administrative commenting members or users of the community use of this Site or related services.
You acknowledge willing to access services on the Site to send, receive messages and / or publish information that is appropriate and, where applicable, related to that service. A way but not limited to, the User agrees that when using a service does not make any of the following:
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information inappropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any topic, name, material or information that promotes discrimination, violence or hatred toward a person or group because of their belonging to a race, religion or nation that offends victims of crimes against humanity by contesting the existence of such crimes.
- Upload or otherwise make available any other way files that contain images, photographs, software or other material protected by intellectual property, including, by way of example and not as a limitation, the laws on copyright, trademarks and patents (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless you are the owner of the respective rights or have received all necessary consent to do so.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs, made available through the Site or Services in the Community so as to infringe copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets or other protected rights of others.
- Upload files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancel exhibition systems (cancelbots), corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of equipment or the property of others.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, can not be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any copyright notices, legal notices or any other relevant notice designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
The USER is responsible for the information provided through electronic media, writing, through email or chat messages for interaction with other users within the site services, you agree and are responsible for use later that can given this information by others, even in the SITE, as the purpose of this activity is to share information and exchange of messages, is up to the issuer maintain the information you send confidential and prohibit its use when communicating .
To request permission to use in any manner the trademarks, logos, advertisements, trade names and distinctive signs ITESM general, visit: http://www.tecvirtual.itesm.mx/atencionuv.
The user undertakes to continue to literally any instruction given by ITESM or persons authorized by the ITESM that is related to SITE, referring to any mechanism or procedure established for using the Site and the Contents. The USER just follow instructions from ITESM.
Subject to the provisions of the preceding paragraph, on the assumption that ITESM was sanctioned or punished by the competent authority in any proceeding relating to civil, criminal, administrative or any other direct or indirect causes attributable to the user, the ITESM notify the responsible users, who must pay the amount to ITESM who has been fined and costs, fees and other expenses incurred by the ITESM, within 15 calendar days of the notification. In case of delayed payment in the term indicated, the user is forced to pay the ITESM by way of penalty clause, an amount equal to the principal fate.
- Availability and continuity: ITESM does not guarantee the user the availability and continuous operation of the site however, endeavor to do so. Just by accessing the "PORTAL", the user waives its right to take any legal action against the ITESM by any means, lack of availability or continuity in the operation of the Site, for any loss or damage suffered on your system (software and / or hardware) for having used the site and / or its contents or because they would have sent a virus or other harmful components.
- Reliability: ITESM USER does not guarantee the reliability or the SITE CONTENT, and in particular but not exclusively, that the user can actually access the various Internet links, or the information through those links can be transmitted , disseminate, store or otherwise make available to third parties or may receive, obtain or access the website contents.
- Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility for the CONTENT, viruses and other harmful elements. ITESM does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses in the content, or other elements that may alter the user's computer system (software and / or hardware) or electronic documents and files stored on your computer system.
The use of any method or technique of a technological (software) not included in any of the manuals or tutorials or instructions posted on the site, or otherwise approved by ITESM. ITESM The CTO will monitor and use the means indicated in its absence, ITESM will not be liable for any damages that may occur during normal operation of the SITE.
The contents of the jobs on this site are protected under license "Attribution-Noncommercial-Reciprocal License" Creative Commons Mexico thereby copy, distribute and publicly communicate works well reported and make derivative works under condition to recognize the authorship of the work in the terms specified by the author. You can not use the works mentioned for commercial purposes, and if you alter, transform or create a work based on these works, it should distribute the resulting work under a license just like this. Any use other than stated above, must be authorized in writing to the author.
It is your responsibility to demonstrate appropriate behavior browse this site and make use of any means of communication in case of manifest misconduct may be entitled to sanctions that limit access to this SITE. ITESM is not responsible for the messages and / or documents exchanged between users of this SITE.
It may be necessary for users to ITESM provide certain personal data (hereinafter PERSONAL DATA) that ITESM can automatically manage or not. The USER, to access the SITE or any of the CONTENT on that personal data are required, you consent to ITESM to analysis and studies based on them, and sending information, material or advertising information services to your account e-mail.
The USER is obligated to provide personal information true and faithful, and in case you wish not to give them the parts of the SITE upon request, must refrain from using that or those parts or sections of the SITE. If the USER give false or misleading information, ITESM may deny access to the Site and the Contents within it, notwithstanding that compensation may be required as may be appropriate.
By virtue of providing your personal information on the Site, the user is authorized to ITESM to make known to any competent authority the information, on where this is requested by the appropriate judicial body. ITESM will not share any personal information that has been provided, with third parties unless required to provide a service or product required by the user or providing a service that third party advertising or information and necessary ITESM know the user's personal information to provide the service.
Any rights not expressly conferred in this document is meant to ITESM reserved.
KNOW AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE